Let's Start01 Oct 2022
Real Time Analytics Lectures
Winter 2022 SGH Warsaw School of Economics
Course Topics and Calendar
Full information about this course can be found in the sylabus.
List of books! I recommend.
If You don’t know what Python is go here.
Lectures 1-5: C-5D Labs 1-9: C-5D
- Instructor: Ph.D Sebastian Zajac
Below is a list of the topics i’m planning to cover in this course.
L01: 2022-10-03: Course overview, Python JupyterLAB setup L02: 2022-10-10: The brief history of structured and unstructured data models L03: 2022-10-17: Time for stream data L04: 2022-10-24: Anomaly detection in streaming data
L05: 2022-10-31: Rectors hours - Free time ! C01: 2022-11-07: Theoretical Test, Python Cookiecutter, Python ENV, Jupyter LAB from Docker C02: 2022-11-14: Python for structured and unstructured data (Numpy, Pandas) C03: 2022-11-21: OOP, Apache PySpark Objects for Batch processing. C04: 2022-11-28: Stream data generation, Apache Kafka run C05: 2022-12-05: Connect Apache Kafka stream with Apache Spark C06: 2022-12-12: Neural Network from scratch C07: 2022-12-19:TBA C08: 2023-01-02: Rector hours
- C09: 2023-01-09: Full API, Kafka Producer
- C10: 2023-01-16:TBA
Overall Format and Participation
- Starting after the first week of the semester, students will form teams of five to work and collaborate on an class project throuhout the semester. There is just one information - it should be data analysis for streaming data. Students are expected to meet on a regular and weekly basis to make progress towards their project goals.
- Python, Jupyter notebook, Jupyter lab, Colab
- Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Apache Kafka, Apache Beam
- Databricks Community edition Web page.
QPoland and Quantum AI Foundation:
- QPoland: qpoland.slack.com
Web pages and Youtube: